Monday, June 23, 2014

Kimono Krush

So a continuing spring to summer trend are kimonos. The perfect add-on accessory to complete any boho summer look. Instead of turning to necklaces or other accessories, use a kimono to add interest or a pop of color. So when thinking about how to style your kimono, think of it as an accessory. So put your outfit together, then through your kimono on over that. Wear them with shorts, tanks & tees, and jeans. You can wear them casual, or going out. If you're going out, I'd recommend a pair of skinny jeans, strappy heels, tight tank, and your kimono. Kimonos are light, airy, and most are super colorful; perfect for adding layers and a bit of style to the typical shorts-and-tank summer go to outfit.

The kimono I'm wearing below is from UMGEEUSA. They are an apparel wholesaler located in Los Angeles. If interested in finding the kimono I'm wearing above, visit their Contact Page and connect with them to see which retailer carries their brand! xo

After browsing through ARK Clothing, I can say that they have a great kimono selection! Whether you want a long, mid, or short kimono, tassel or no tassels, floral or plain, they've got you covered. Below is a collection of the few of my many favorites from their site.

Complete your kimono look by pairing your kimono with my favorites below! 


kimono, umgee


kimono

xo

1 comment:

  1. I'm super hooked on kimonos! I've actually been hooked on them for a few years and am pretty stoked that they're finally super trendy! I've already got a nice little kimono collection going for myself! You look fantastic, as always, and I love your shorts, as well!
    : signe : : the daily savant :
    I also have a STYLE CHALLENGE going on now! I hope you’ll enter!

    ReplyDelete

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts