Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Airstream Inspiration

Hi readers... I have a bit of inspiration for you today. While "blog browsing" the other day, I stumbled across these amazing photos of Blogger, Sarah Schneider of @lovesarahschneider on the Anthropologie Blog. And I must say, her work is absolutely incredible. I am a huge of re-doing airstreams. Not obviously because I've done so many, but I'm obsessed with projects...I always thrive on having some big task that I can do. I also love making old things new again...flea marketing, garage sailing... creating. My mom and I actually redid our vintage airstream for my wedding (pics to come :)). My mom bought a vintage (from the 50s!) airstream that we gutted, buffed, and painted. We made it for guests to come in and relax. We set up a bed, bistro tables, and chairs. At the end of the wedding, we found three kids in there asleep on the bed :) haha. 

This airstream that Sarah did was loads of fun to look at to see what she differently and how she used all things Anthropologie for the decor (how could it not be a stunner, right?). I love love love the Wandering Star Pillow over the gorgeous Bells Throw. Sarah said that the Wandering Star Pillow was her inspiration for the whole airstream...the colors and the word wander. Sarah in her blog post states, that she wanted the airstream to be comfortable and inspiring. To evoke imagination, adventure, and creativity. "I wanted it to feel wild and free...a "wandering star."  

Another thing that I loved about this airsteam is her use of layering quilts! The gorgeous Rivulets Quilt she used on the love seat, with the multiple pillows (Luminous Dots Pillow- gold dots & the metallic peach pillow). And those horseshoes... my goodness...that just put me over the top :). LOVE the ranch subtitles. 


Kitchen Gadgets: 


With the holidays coming up, I'm really hoping to get some of these amazing finds from Anthropologie. Great for gifts...but also good for keeps ;). To shop some of the collection, use the links above, or flip through the linked photos at the end of the post for pricing and purchasing! xo

airstream

airstream, emily goswick

airstream, vintage, sarah schneider, anthropologie

airstream, vintage, anthropologie

airstream, vintage, shabby chic, anthropology

airstream, anthropologie, shabby chic

airstream, anthropologie, shabby chic

airstream, anthropologie, shabby chic

airstream, anthropologie, shabby chic

airstream, anthropologie, shabby chic

airstream, anthropologie, shabby chic

airstream, anthropologie, shabby chic

airstream, anthropologie, shabby chic

airstream, anthropologie, shabby chic

airstream, anthropologie, shabby chic



xo

2 comments:

Hi sweet reader! Please share a your thoughts, questions, or comments. I love hearing from you! Makes my day!

344924_we love discounts